Friday 14 December 2012

Wickedly gloomy days. O.o

Sad old grumpy days?

Guess they found me...and this once I don't seem to be the only one. A general notion vigorously mocked at these days is the theory that the world is coming to an end. I have no comments on these theories though, what I do see around me is that these college vacations are butchery :/ Don't see a connection?

Let me do it for you. Last year, at this time of the month I was all worked up planning how to waste my time. This year however nothing seems to matter. Everyone is crazily laid back, busy doing nothing and the air around me seems packed with insanity. I have come to believe that my life is over, at least a part of it and now I am living in space preparing to hop into a new boat as it passes by.

The water is still
I have to go up the hill
Walking would take too long
I keep humming my gloomy song
The wind turns against me
And leaves nothing behind to see
Blows right into my eyes
I try but I can not rise
All I hear is my poignant voice
I keep trying cz I have no other choice.

*Phew*
Thankfully I am done sulking.My mind is open to all kinds of joy but the problem lies in the fact that they seem pretty reluctant to stumble across my way. I sometimes catch them lurking in the corner now and then but then they just leave and I feel empty yet again. I would have thought that probably something is wrong with me but then I look around, it's everyone !

I tell you it's in the air...this aloofness is crazy. The world might just be coming to an end cz all my hopes are kind of dead. I try hard to stay composed, but yet do I really have to feel nothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment