Thursday 13 December 2012

I know people write their blogs very seriously, sometimes religiously, sorry I am new, so be subtle?

Since I have no fan following yet (or ever) I write to please the only audience that I have, Myself/ Me.
Me, well I am lazy, romantic, anti compliant, reasonable, confused, wise and pretty. :') So much love <3
I write for a person whose life revolves around that three lettered word FUN.

FUN ! FUN ! FUN ! FUN ! FUN ! (if I keep saying that word I start to think of snake's fang) Yes I get carried away, I have a habit of relating things. Habit you know. H goes a bit a remains, A goes still bit remains, B goes still it remains, and I is toh going nowhere.

So fun is a boring topic if you don't have a context.Fun is fun only when you are having fun. You get me?


On other days it'  merely a word related to joy. See even though this post is about fun, you must be bored already, unless reading is fun for you or I am just awesome. ^_*

 I feel like I know FUN and it knows me. It's like I am born to experience all kinds of fun, but aren't we all? Why is it that the aims of our life is to become someone big? So that we can finally relax and have some fun. The word FUN is becoming chronic. O.O

I am born for it..a Natural :')

My life revolves around it...like mostly it does. Obviously I have my sad and lazy days when I act old and grumpy but even in those shady days I know that the real me likes adventure, likes having fun !

So here it comes the gist of it all ^

Blink and chirp
Open your eyes
This is your day
Your time to rise

Hop and run
Smile in the mirror
Clad up well
Or not, it ain't no bummer

Out of your home
Out in the street
Just walk around
Give your eyes a little treat

Look around
Find something new
Make a list
And tell your significant few

Live life to the fullest
Don't live it fast
Do not skip
Or the fun won't last.

HAVE A HAPPY DAY AMIGOS ! OH, it's still just me ! :')

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, I really had a lot of fun. Especially the poem. Just loved it! ❤️

    ReplyDelete